From highline/exotic exclusionary coverage all the way to high mileage warranties for older model vehicles, we have various coverage options for almost every make/model vehicle. Working with a select few vendors allows us maneuverability in the market place to guarantee the best fit warranty option for your dealer.
VSC Protection Plans
GAP protection is a simple concept it is an agreement between the customer and the lender to waive the difference between the customers outstanding loan balance and the actual cash value of the vehicle at time of loss We bring competitive pricing along with valuable insight as to how GAP can positively or negatively affect a dealer’s financial portfolio. There is no charge back to the dealer in the event of a total loss. One of our GAP programs is bound to be the right fit for you and your dealer.
Tire & Wheel and Customizable Bundle Options - Unlimited Occurrences & Zero Deductible
- Standard Tire & Wheel –
- Tire & Wheel with curb and cosmetic
- Key Replacement – Highlines included
- Windshield Repair/Replace
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)
- Roadside Assistance (Towing up to 100 miles)
- Rooftop Pricing Available
Lease Wear and Tear
Lease Wear and Tear makes turning the car in at lease-end pain free for your customers. Up to $5000 of covered wear and tear charges may be waived with no deductible. Coverages include but are not limited to:
- Open or Standard Option
- Zero Deductible
- Up to $5,000 Coverage – Not per Panel or Incident
- $200 Over Mileage Benefit
- $200 Benefit Towards Lost Items
- Tire Wear
- Rips, stains, spotting etc.
- Interior and Exterior protection and much more…
Total Loss - $2,500 & $5,000 benefit options
Total Loss Benefit will get your customers back in the driver seat after any unexpected total loss of their vehicle. No matter if they pay cash, lease or finance, Total Loss is available to all deal types. With the goal of reducing financial burden after an accident, this benefit is utilized as down payment to kick-start your customer’s next vehicle purchase. Our efforts are always focused on high dealer retention and this product has proven most successful.
- Very strong, inexpensive and proven customer retention tool
- Covers any total loss – Stolen vehicle, Accident, Fire, Flood etc.
Peace of Mind – (Fidelity Exclusive Product)
Peace of Mind and Lease Peace of Mind are geared at giving the customer the most comprehensive interior/exterior coverage outside of the manufacturer’s warranty. This program has been designed to cover every aspect of the vehicle during the customer’s lease/finance term.
- Windshield Replacement/Repair
- Lease Wear & Tear Coverage
- Tire & Wheel Bundle Coverage – Tire & Wheel, Key Replacement, PDR and Road Club
- Maintenance Coverage – Customizable
- Mechanical Coverage
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
Staying ahead of the current trends allows us the ability to develop products that are in line with future manufacturer advances. Whether it is a maintenance plan designed around what the factory offers or coverage for components the manufacturer does not cover. We have exclusivity rights which allows us to do things other companies cannot. Please inquire below to see our wide array of products and offerings.
- Profit Gap Analysis
- Reinsurance analysis with current providers
- Transparency throughout/during reinsurance presentations
- No hidden fees other companies hide from the dealer
- 5 different options for reinsurance depending on what the dealer likes and depending on our recommendation that the dealer might fit in
Temporary and Long term FI Support
Having nearly 70 years combined in the industry comes with its perks. Fidelity employs multiple trained finance managers who can step into any dealership and cover for a finance department at a moment’s notice. We also have a wealth of relationships developed over time in the finance community that affords us the ability to find long term FI support.
As technology drives current trends we are moving with the times. We have a few unique mobile applications that are custom tailored to the consumer’s needs. With today’s social media, we realize and understand how important it is for dealerships to stay in contact with their customer base. These applications allow the dealer-customer communication to be more personable and hassle free. See more!
**A rated insured companies, we vet vendors for compliance and insurance backing prior to doing business